Dirty Laundry Women's Bellestarr Metal Bootie,Champagne/Tan,7.5 M Us Discount !!

on Saturday, May 18, 2013



List Price: $69.99 Check Offers Today!

Sale Price: Check Price Today!
* Free Super Saver Shipping May Available.




Note : Buy the Dirty Laundry Women's Bellestarr Metal Bootie,Champagne/Tan,7.5 M Us. This product is currently available, Sometime only 1 left in stock (more on the way), you can Buy it for only best price as well instead of making a trip to the complicated store.



Product prices and available are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on blogger.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products. Certain content that appears on this site comes from blogger Services LLC. This content is provided ‘AS IS’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.






Why you should Purchase Dirty Laundry Women's Bellestarr Metal Bootie,Champagne/Tan,7.5 M Us ?


I'd say YES these boots are worth the money, but PLEASE read my review to fully make up your mind.
Positives:
- Bright shiny metallic gold/champagne colour wich is exactly what I was looking for.
- Easy zipping inner-ankle do up. I was worried that they might be tight around the ankles because I have chunky ankles, but they
are fine, I have lots of room to move.
- They are so funky! I've worn my boots with black skinny jeans, and they just so wow!
- They are a very reasonable price.

Negatives:
- They are a bit narrow around the top end. I have pretty regular width feet and my little toe and second last toe rubs on the side a
bit. It's not too bad, I can still wear them. I expect they will give a little bit as well.
- After one wear the sole on the ball of the foot went funny. It's hard to explain but it's sort of gone "furry". I noticed when I was
wearing them when it started to get a little slippy when walking on a shiny shop floor. They are still wearable though and the sole
still feel's solid. It may...


» Read more... «
Dirty Laundry Women's Bellestarr Metal Bootie,Champagne/Tan,7.5 M Us

$69.99







Note : What? Are you still here? Hurry up! This product is currently available, Sometime only 1 left in stock (more on the way), you can Get it for only best price as well instead of making a trip to the complicated store.


Certain content that appears on this site comes from blogger Services LLC. This content is provided ‘AS IS’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.



What? Are you still here? Hurry up! The discount $17.50 is not available forever.
Click here to claim discount and save your money
! !




Dirty Laundry Women's Bellestarr Metal Bootie,Champagne/Tan,7.5 M Us Reviews
,

9.5 out of 10 based on 56 ratings
Ranking: 5
 
© Cowboy Boots All Rights Reserved